Spencer Hill Press is inviting agents and unagented authors to submit their manuscripts to the acquisition editors for review.
Founded in 2010 Spencer Hill Press is a NYC-based independent publisher of high-quality fiction books, specializing in Young Adult and Adult Contemporary Romance literature. The imprint’s line of modern romance novels craft a colorful outlook on what love and romance can be. The editors will also review manuscripts classified as Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, or Middle-Grade, especially if manuscripts are part of a collective series.
Authors will need to submit:
- At least three sample chapters (or 50 pages) or the full manuscript
- A cover letter about the author and his or her book
- A synopsis
- The target audience for the book and why it appeals to readers
- A list of relevant social media contacts that would help promote and publicize the book.
- Links to the author’s social media and website.