The Puritan, a quarterly online literary publication, is accepting submissions for the Spring issue to be published in May 2017. Writers can submit to five categories:
- Fiction: Any word length. Open to all topics and genres. Pays $50/story.
- Non-Fiction: Any word length. Open to essays, creative non-fiction, memoirs, and other literary styles. Pays $100/article of essay.
- Interviews: Any word length. The subject must be working in the literary field, such as an editor, author, or a publisher. Length: over 2K words. Pays $100/interview.
- Reviews: up to 6K words. Reviews of new books, chapbooks, anthologies, etc. Pays $100/review.
- Poetry: Any length, style, or genre. Submit up to four poems. Pays $15/poem or page, up to $60 max.
The Puritan buys FNASR for accepted works. All rights revert to authors after publication.
Reading period for this issue closes March 25, 2017.
The Puritan was established in 2006 by Canadian writers Spencer Gordon and Tyler Willis who still serve as Editors.